So far, since we launched Gameglobe last year, we've seen a range of great games created within the brower-based platform – lots of creativity and ideas flowing out from the awesome community, and it's been really exciting to watch.
But we've just added a whole new dimension – vehicles. This means that you can now build races into your levels… and we all love races!
Right now there are two vehicles you can use:
- Off-Roader (below): Blast through all kinds of terrain with this fast four-wheeler!
- Heavy Truck: The wise choice when you want almost impenetrable steel-plated armour. It might not be fast, but it sure is heavy!
Meanwhile, here's a bit of insight into the options you'll be able to tap into as a game developer extraordinaire:
- Racing Checkpoints: Want to race? Set up your own race track in seconds, complete with start point, checkpoints, and end gate!
- Unordered Checkpoints: Want more chaos? Pass the unordered checkpoints in any order to create a free-roaming race!
- Vehicle Power Ups: Spice up your driving with turbo boosts and repair pickups!
So – get over to Gameglobe and start building now… or if building isn't so much your strong point, you can play levels for free! Check out some of the best:
Gameglobe Vehicle History (by Large)
It’s Race Time! (by Palmson)
Crazy Space Drivers (by Ronred)