It's been a long time since we've done a Weekly Recap but I've finally emerged from my winter-long hibernation (only to find that it's now snowing). 2013 might have only just begun but we're already running at full-steam with no intention to let up. Last week I was shipped away to Paris for the first ever look at Lightning Returns (expect coverage to hit the blog later in the week) and this week we'll be putting our pwning skills to the ultimate test when we try out the recently announced Tomb Raider multiplayer. A few days into the New Year and it's already looking to be a fun-packed twelve months for Square Enix fans.
- Gamer Chat: CES 2013 - 4K TVs, tactile responsive touch screens, Steam Boxes; there's plenty of new technology to get excited about. What's caught your eye at this year's CES?
- Tomb Raider Tours #14: Max Murray - Max Murray is one of the lucky Tomb Raider fans to have been chosen for an exclusive first look at the Tomb Raider multiplayer. Learn more about Max's passion for all things Lara Croft in this edition of the Tomb Raider Tours.
- Weekend Creation Challenge - Gameglobe fanatics have been given another great challenge, this time to build a mini-game. If you'd rather sit back and play - leaving the creation to the experts - then check out the results of last week's Weekend Creation Challenge for some fun games to play.
- Leaderboard Challenge - This seemingly simple Gameglobe level tasks you with climbing to the top of a temple in under one minute. Easy, but getting a high score will take real skill. Play Temple of Id today in your browser for free (no registration required).
- Tomb Raider Multiplayer session at CES - Meagan Marie draws back the curtains for a sneaky peak behind the CES Tomb Raider Multiplayer session.
- Favourite Absolution Moments #4 - Game Director Tore Blystad talks us through one of the most complicated and technically advanced areas of Hitman: Absolution, the train station.
In the news