Konichiwa, salut, and ¡Hola! readers to another Square Enix Weekly Recap. As we inch closer to Tomb Raider's release the office is buzzing, workloads are increasing, and I'm possibly drinking the world's largest amount of tea and coffee. I can hardly contain myself - in more ways than one!
- Letter from the Producer, XLIII - New screenshots and details about the upcoming beta, including phase one's start date.
- Lightning Returns community Q&A video - Your questions answered by Toriyama-san and Kitase-san.
- Tomb Raider Concept Art: SOS - Let's take a trip down memory lane for a reminder of where we came from. Concept art is a beautiful window into the mind-set of a developer, so if this captures your attention make sure to take a look at the Parachute Descent too.
- The Final Hours of Tomb Raider Episode Five: The End of the Beginning (Part 1) - What does it feel like to be an employee at Crystal Dynamics right now? Pretty stressful? - Zac Levi investigates.
- Tomb Raider Walkthrough Part One: Monastery to Medical Helicopter - 11 minutes of uninterrupted gameplay footage. If you simply can't wait until Tomb Raider's release you'll want to watch this video.
- Spotlight: Law Enforcer Pack - Armed to the teeth and suited and booted, the Triads won't know what's hit them with this add-on content for Sleeping Dogs.
- Featured Developer Ask Stenum (Reto.Stenum) - Meet Reto.Stenum, the Heroes & Generals' Senior Programmer. And for those of you into level design, meet Reto.Ratamahat.
- Translations underway - Czech, French, German, Polish, Russian and Spanish are slowly making their way into the next Heroes & Generals build.
- Whittle down the enemy - That annoying last General giving you grief? Worry no more, skirmish battles will be quickly resolved under new mechanics coming to Heroes & Generals.
- Interview with the Producer/Director - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn's Yoshida-san has begun his press tour (bringing with him some shiny FFXIV:ARR USB sticks).
- I left my heart... - A quick update from the North American leg of the FFXIV:ARR press tour including some new screenshots.
Competitions and offers
In the news