Hello my dear Square Enixions. Apologies for the late delivery of this week's Square Enix news recap. Either Square Enix HQ was on fire or it was an elaborate ruse by an Agent 47 wannabe to aid them in their infiltration of the building. I can however guarantee that this post is worth the wait coming ram-packed full of news for you to gorge your information-hungry brains on. You could say this news comes hot off the press...hot, fire, get it?
- Hyper Japan 2012 This Weekend! - Lots of lovely Square Enix Products were up for grabs at the UK's Hyper Japan. Did you get anything nice?
- Hitman: Absolution Out Now! - Well that crept up on us without a sound! You can now bust some chops, dress up as a chicken and just chill out as Agent 47. But dfinitely get making some Contracts of your own...
- Turn to 400 - The Fighting Fantasy Documentary Film - Before Eidos there was Fighting Fantasy; find out more in this documentary Kickstarter.
- Voice Box: The End of an Era - Part 1 - Our community guest bloggers tell their Final Fantasy stories in the first of a new series.
- Sleeping Dogs Now Available from Xbox Games on Demand - Ditch that plastic for the more eco-friendly digital download! You will be rewarded with pork buns.
- Heroes and Generals Beta Videolog #4: The Eisenhower Build - Exciting changes are heading their way to the next version of Heroes and Generals. Get a sneaky peek at what's coming up, as well as details on how to sign up to the beta.
- GROOVE COASTER ZERO Out Now on iOS - The incredibly popular music-rhythm game has returned and it's free-to-play!
- Loading Bar - Hitman: Absolution Cocktail - Forget "shaken not stirred", how about having your drinks shot, drowned, set on fire and sliced with a Samurai sword?
- Hitman: Absolution Special Edition with Sleeping Dogs Out on PSN - Tough time deciding which game to get? Grab Hitman: Absolution Special Edition on PSN and get Sleeping Dogs included!
- Chaos Rings Omega Out Now on Android - This brilliant RPG makes its highly-anticipated arrival to Android
- New Addictive Puzzle Game Alert!! - Motley Blocks is a barmy combo-linking, block-spinning, 3D puzzler that lets you build a T-Rex. Yeah, you need to play this.
- Get your Black Friday Deals - We hope you nabbed up some good deals over the weekend. Some of the Steam deals are still available so check out the store and pick yourself up a bargain.
- Hitman: Absolution – now featuring over 50,000 levels! - You guys have only had the game a few short days but there's already over 50,000 Contracts (and a lot, lot more since the article was published).
- Hello, My Name is Phil! - Say hello (and play nice) with Phil Elliott, the Head of Community and Social Media at Square Enix Europe.
- Croft Couture #16: Dayana - Crystal Dynamics highlights yet another incredibly talented Lara Croft cosplayer.
- Tomb Raider Community Roundup: 11/24/12 - Get yourself up to speed with the Tomb Raider Community Roundup from Meagan Marie.
- Guest Blog: Kate Sykes @ MCM Expo - Were you at the London Comic Con MCM Expo? Guest Blogger Kate Sykes dishes out all the details on behalf of Crystal Dynamics.
- Featured Contracts - IO Interactive talks about this week's featured Contract in Hitman: Absolution and how to submit your own Contracts for candidacy.
- ICA Site Launched - Speaking of Hitman Absolution's Contracts, have you seen the amazing new Hitman community website? It's the perfect complement to any Hitman fan's gaming experience.
- Expert Combat Tips from the UFG Masters - If you're breaking out the Drunken Fist Pack for Sleeping Dogs then Dan Sochan from United Front Games has got some top tips for you.
- Video Game Awards 2012 Nominations - Sleeping Dogs is up for a Video Game Award but we need your vote. Gather you friends, family and pets. Let's conquer this!
- Spotlight: Drunken Fist Pack - This new Sleeping Dogs add-on hands Wei Shen an exclusive outfit that allows him to unleash a head-spinning new fighting style.
- Animated textures for smoke and fun! - It's surprising how much fun you can have with smoke animations. Another small and sometimes unnoticed component that makes Heroes and Generals even more immersive and realistic.
- How do we actually show you this webpage? - A quick look for the web-devs and geeks among you at what keeps the Heroes and Generals website ticking.
- New Weekend Creation Challenge - Gameglobe wants to know "Where have all the turkeys gone?" Can you build a level to answer that question?
- Weekend Creation Challenge - The winners of last week's Gameglobe challenge - entitled "Rescue" - have been revealed. Play them now, for free!
- Leaderboard Challenge - Get the highest score possible in Manic Mine and get 200 coins! Entry is simple, just play it for free over on Gameglobe today!
In the news
So as these weekly recaps are getting larger, how are you guys finding the format of the post? Is there too much information? Is it all relevant? Would you rather it was broken down into categories? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.