Curious about your IQ? Mensa Academy, a new brain training game that will give players the ultimate grey matter workout. Packed with a series of fun and stimulating mini-games and challenges, filled with questions endorsed by Mensa, the worldwide organisation for people with IQs in the top two percent of the population.
Mensa Academy offers players the ability to determine and improve their score in Play, Coach and Test modes. Play mode challenges players to take on 100+ replayable levels in five disciplines— Numeracy, Language, Logic, Memory, and Visual, packed with questions. For further training, players can use Coach mode to hone their abilities and assess their progress in key disciplines before taking their skills to the next level in taking the Test and discovering their Mensa Academy score; will all that brain training have paid off?
- Play Mode - 100+ replayable levels in 5 key disciplines – Numeracy, Language, Logic, Memory, and Visual
- Coach Mode - Take on the Professor’s challenges and see if you can earn that gold medal
- Test Mode - The culmination of all your practice, go up against 30 IQ style questions, and see what your Mensa score is.
- From the book - Questions endorsed by Mensa, the renowned global high IQ society!
- Go social – Available on mobile and tablet versions, share your score with friends, see how you compare on global and local leaderboards, earn achievements and generally show off just how smart you are.
- Challenge your friends – Available on PSN and XBLA, take on up to 3 friends locally across multiplayer mode and finally find out just who is the smartest.