Go back in time to Victorian England and help Detective Cuff solve the mystery of the missing Moonstone diamond! With numerous suspects that need questioning and crime scenes that need investigating, only you can stop the thief from getting away with the ancient diamond.
Explore multiple rooms and find the hidden clues as you narrow down your suspect list in this classic adventure, puzzle game and return the mysterious diamond to its rightful owner!
- Based on the original 1868 novel written by Wilkie Collins
- Investigate multiple suspects
- Use Investigative tools and techniques to acquire evidence
- 18 stunning locations to search on the Verinder estate
- Explore the Victorian mansion, and find the clues you need
- Hundreds of objects to be found throughout the entire game
- Beautifully drawn cut-scenes
- Cleverly hidden objects and cryptic clues
- Investigate against a background of classical music from Tchaikovsky, really bringing the game alive
- Over 36 different levels to investigate as you race against time to find the thief!